Thursday, March 26, 2009

First Day of Work ON MY OWN

Yep, that's right...I'm heading off to work in a few minutes, and I'm hoping and praying I'll remember everything (I have a cheat-sheet!! lol so I should be ok)....Sooo, wish me luck!!

You know what the best part about this job is?! I get to wear SCRUBS!!! haha...I've always wanted to wear scrubs....don't ask why!

I'll tell y'all how it went when I get back.... :)

2 comments:

  1. please don't forget to send me a pic of you in ur scrubs!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. right!! I'll have to have Jake take a pic of me or something...I was thinking of posting it for fun! :)

    guess what?? I just got my first paycheck this morning!! Then I drove to the bank to cash it! lol I figured we might need some mooh-lah for our trip or whatever..and I should buy a second top for work.

    ReplyDelete