Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Morning in the Dentist Office

I just got back from a morning of dentist appointments...Jake and I sat around and read magazines while Mom had a check-up, cause she has a LOT of work to do on her teeth...(It was a loong wait, and there was this hilarious pregnant Southern lady with two little girls; love her accent!) Anyhow, Mom's teeth are really giving her problems... :( She has to get a tooth pulled and a root canal for starters. Thank the Lord for Caresource!!

I just went in for another check-up after getting my wisdom teeth pulled...My chin is still NUMB from the "surgery"!! It's annoying, cause I can't feel anything...no duh. But, the other day I noticed this weird bite on my lip. I must've bit myself pretty hard without knowing...The dentist poked my chin with a broken little "stick", but I couldn't even feel that it was sharp. Anyhow, I'm heading back to the dentist in one month. We'll see if it gets better! :)

2 comments:

  1. oh man....sorry to hear about your mom's teeth...:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, all of her teeth problems are because she didn't get her wisdom teeth pulled as a teenager when she should've had them out. :( Actually, she just got them out a year or so ago!

    ReplyDelete