Saturday, April 4, 2009

ACT...DONE!!

Yes, I just took the ACT this morning at KSU Salem....It was.....ok. I must be a really slow person, cause I was only able to get through HALF of both the Math and Science tests!! UGH But, I did pretty well on the English and Reading tests I think. At least the whole thing is over with! I canNOT wait to get my results back!!! I'll just DIE if I find out I didn't get a high-enough score....lol

Has anyone else taken the ACT?? If so, how did it go??? (Christina, how was urs????)
Well, I'll give you guys a break and make this post short, so have a great day!! :) Here's a really cool pic too!! These types of nature pics make me want to be a photographer!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, mine went fine. I thought I was a bit slow too because some others seemed to be getting finished first, but I had no real problems, except for on the Science test...ooooh, not good, but the rest was fine...at least I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...sorry, the above comment is mine (Christina) not rogerb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you did great!! :) You know, we homeschoolers tend to be slower...lol But, at least we're thorough!! right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, I hope that didn't sound mean...i'm talking from my experience..lol

    ReplyDelete