Thursday, April 23, 2009

Looking Forward!!!

I have BIG news!!!! Yesterday, I received my official ACT score report in the mail!! My composite score is 21. Soooo I passed. :) (I even got a higher score than Maria..hahah...shhhh) What a relief to not have to retake it!

Second news....This morning, I applied to FAFSA and also BJU!!! Now I'm all ready to roll!!! AND I just heard from BOSS that my last day of school is May 8th....in just about 2 weeks! Needless to say, I'm a happy camper!!!

College is coming up soon....But for now, I'm working at Essex, TRYING to save up money...I would love to be able to buy a laptop before I go to college. We'll see. I also want a car, but that's not happening...YET!

Pretty soon, I should be working almost full-time at Essex....I'm hoping really bad that Maria, Jonny, and I can all work the same shift this summer (like 6-2), so we can coordinate our schedules and be together at the same time. That would be AWESOME!!!!!!

I have about 8 more hours of PE to do before May 8th. We've been bikeriding lately, and the other day we went about 10 miles on a beautiful trail nearby! I'm dying to go camping and get outside in the fresh air!!!

Have an awesome day, everyone!!

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on your ACT!! :) and yay, good news! :) cool title to this post...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Rachel. Way to go--and I would never tell Maria that you told the world that you had a higher score!
    Aunt Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo! You must have had a great 2nd grade teacher! HA! :-) I'm so looking forward to having you down here next year. I couldn't beleive it when I realized you were ready for college already. You need to go to our family blog and see pics of Jonny and Maria when they came over for supper the other night.
    Love you, girl, and am super proud of you!
    Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you passed!! (I'm also glad that I did) Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have Jonny and Maria made it home yet?! Looking forward to seeing you in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel,
    Did you get lost???? :-)

    ReplyDelete