Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Whatever! haha

Long time no post....Life is good. Spring break just ended (we only had 3 days off anyhow!). I'm getting my PE hours in, which is great!! I have about 15 more hours to do...And we found a cool bike trail down the road, so I hope to go there on nice, sunny days! :)

I'm reading Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring. It's fun to read!! So far, it's been fairly close to the movie, but I'm starting to read some new things that are not in the movie. I've been reading it out-loud to Jacob recently...I love doing that! It's fun, and besides it's good for Jacob to be doing something other than his computer games...I read The Hobbit a loong time ago (can't wait for the new movie to come out!), but this is the first time I've actually gotten into the LOTR trilogy books...

In just a few weeks Maria and Jonny will be home!!!! I'm soo excited, and plus Maria will be working at Essex again, so we'll be working "together"...at least in the same building...we'll probably see each other every now and then. :) it'll be fun! Hopefully we'll work the same shift...I'll most likely be working full-time pretty soon, so....

How was everyone's Easter?? And when do you all finish school? Let's roll, grads of '09!!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Believe or not, I finish high school at the end of the week! :) HURRAY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha, yeah...but keep in mind my next month won't be all leisure: getting stuff together for my move and studying for SAT and for 4 or 5 CLEP! but hey, I GOTTA PASS THE CLEP!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Rach! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I wish I could see you! Miss you tons. It was GREAT seeing Jonny--now I have to work at getting them over to the house before they leave for the summer. I'm hoping to be better about being in touch with them next year. They're not the greatest at replying to email! ;-) Love you girl! Give your mom a great BIG hug for me,
    Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete